This was a super fun card to create!!! Here are the directions on how to make this fun CAS card…..CHECK IT!!!
- Create card from Michael’s White Cardstock.
- Add splatter from Fireworks Rich Cocoa Craft Spray(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko) and add washi(Queen and Co) and sticker stitches(SRM).
- Die cut oval(Simon Says Stamp) using Big Shot(Ellison) and adhere to card.
- Stamp, heat emboss(using VersaFine Clair ink and Clear Embossing Powder), watercolor(using Marvy Uchida Watercolor Crayons) and cut out image.
- Adhere images onto oval panel.
- Stamp and adhere sentiment onto card.
Thanks soooo very much for stopping by and have a great great day……WERD!!!