Hello and Happy Monday! Today I have another set of cards to share with you! This is a fairly simple design, but I love the elegant look.
- I cut 3 pieces of colored card stock to 3.5″ x 4.5″.
- With the Bella Flora Stamp set (one of my favorites), I inked up one of the florals with Versafine Ink and stamped it on each of the card stock colors. I then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. After embossing. I love the darker color of the paper when using clear embossing powder.
- Next, I rounded the corners of the edge furtherest away from the inked image. I am creating horizontal side folding cards.
- To add a little pizazz, I wrapped twine around the right edge. I used a different color for each card.
- With Versamark Ink and silver embossing powder, I stamped three sentiments from Compliments Vol 2 on black card stock and embossed.
- I trimmed these pieces down to leave a small edge around the sentiments.
- Next, I popped these up with foam adhesive and added them to the card on the lower right region.
- To finish the card, I added Flat Back Half Gems in Becca (Ice) to add sparkle.
- Finished Card
Thank you for joining me today! These cards would make a great gift set with matching envelopes. I hope you are inspired to pair your stamps together for a simple card set. If you love what you see, you can grab these products in the Ink Road shop, just follow the links below and feel free to use discount code LACEY10 for 10% off at checkout.
Have a great crafty week!
Ink Road Stamps Products Used