Ever think about those days of when your teacher would give you a gold star, but not for the right things, like punching your bully in the face for calling you fat or putting Exlax in your “friends” brownie? Well, this stamp set Adulting Gold Stars is for you.
This is how I made this card:
- Stamp out any of the adulting stars in the set and fussy cut them out.
- I happen to have had to change one…..shhhhh I won’t tell you which one.
- I took a cover die that was in my stash and cut that out of white card stock. Remove the rectangle pieces of another project.
- Take the same die cut (or similar) and cut it out with some amazing pattern paper. Keep those rectangles.
- Place foam tape behind the frame and place it on a card base 4.24 by 5.5.
- Glue the rectangles of patter paper in place.
- Place foam adhesive behind each star and place in the order you would like.
- Then rejoice in all your adulting.
I hope you are doing well. This is my last batch of cards this term. I start a new job on June 1st and until I can figure out my schedule, I have to drop off the design team. Thank you so much for following me along as I played with some awesome toys. Stop by Instagram one day and say hello to BromeroCards. Hint: It me!