Hi everyone! Well, here we are in week two of our shelter in place mandate here in Chicago. The world is so different these days, I am hoping it gets back to normal soon!
Anyway, I have a very cute card using some stamps from The Ink Road Stamps.
And here are the steps I took to make this card:
- Stamp Baby Yoda from Baby on Board.
- Cut a black piece of card stock to be 4 x 5.25.
- Use a stencil that will produce the Star Wars effect. I used a sunbeam stencil.
- Using your offset knife, scrap embossing paste (I used Glitz Gel from Gina K) across the card and remove any extra gel that can be reused for later.
- Use a die that is similar to the classic Star Wars shield. You can use a rainbow die to make this if you have one.
- Color Baby Yoda using Copic Markers. For his skin, I used YG61, YG63, and YG67. For his clothes, I used E23, E25, and E44.
- Stamp out the sentiment from Baby on Board. Then cut a border to go around it.
- Glue the black card stock after it has dried to your card base.
- Pop some foam tape on Yoda, the sentiment and the window and place on the card.
- For added shine, you could spray some sparkly mist on top or place a few shiny sequins or gems on the card as well.
I hope you enjoyed this card, and please stay safe out there!