Well you know it is going to be a good card when the “Mature” sign shows up! Hey you all, it is Ricky over on the blog today. I made a card you would send to a friend that you may be snarky with. Hopefully, it is not offensive!
To make this card I did the following:
- Cut a piece of yupo paper at 4 x 5.25 inches (I used the glitter yupo).
- Use various colors of alcohol ink and reach your desired results.
- Using a die frame, cut out the frame.
- Keep the inside piece of the frame cut out and stamp your sentiment on it. (naughty or nice)
- Use foam tape to prop the frame onto the card and place the sentiment strip inside using liquid glue (Art Glitter Glue is the shizit)
- Then glue the alcohol ink card panel on a card base cut at 5.50 x 4.25.
- On the inside of the card using the Compliments 2 Stamp set.
- Use any color sequins or dots you have to decorate the frame of the card.
- One could also add some white splatter to the card, but do before putting the card together!
Well, that ends my blog entry for today. I hope you enjoyed this card and leave a comment on what you enjoy about this card, what you would change, and what you don’t like (other than the sentiments).
- Tim Holtz Glitter Yupo paper.
- Various alcohol inks.
- Rectangle die.
- Art Glitter Glue.
- Ink Road Stamps – Compliments 2 Stamp Set.
- Ink Road Stamps – Fuck Yeah Stamp Set.
- Gemstones of your choice.