Hi everyone, Ricky on the blog today! I hope you are doing well! Still writing while on lockdown here in Chicago, IL. Today’s little nugget is perfect for sending out to a friend. Another simple card to create in mass production to send to all the people you love or hate!
Here are the steps used to make this card:
- Cut a top folding card base 11 x 4.25 and score in half and fold.
- Use your favorite sky color and blend into the first half of the card. It is okay if you go more than half because it will be covered up.
- Use your favorite “greenish” patterned paper and cut a little less than half the card.
- Use a green cardstock that you really enjoy and die cut it using a grass die if you have one. If not, make it a hill by cutting it dome-shaped with scissors.
- Cut a circle using your favorite “sun” patterned paper.
- Then stamp out this adorable hedgehog from the Lucy Happy Mail stamp set and color her any way you want! She can be green too! There are no rules!
- Take the sentiment Good Mail Day and heat emboss that into the sky.
- Place all the pieces where they belong with some liquid glue.
- Place some foam tape behind the hedgehog and mailbox and call this puppy done!
Thank you for following along! I hope you are safe and doing well!
Stamp set used: Lucy Happy Mail