Hello everyone and welcome back to the Ink Road Stamps blog! December is finally here and we are all slowly getting into the holiday spirit!
Our December color challenge uses a modern holiday palette. We really hope you will feel inspired and create some beautiful projects with it.
- Get inspired by the color palette of the current month’s challenge.
- Your project must be new (published between November 1st-November 30th) but you are welcome to participate in any other challenges with the same project.
- Of course it goes without saying that the submissions must be created by you.
- You can enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
- To be eligible to win make sure to add a link back to this challenge in your blog post.
- Submit your entry by uploading your projects in this month’s album in the Ink Road Stamps facebook group.
By participating in our color challenge you allow Ink Road to share the images of your beautiful creations on our social media channels.
One random winner will receive $30 gift card to spend on anything you want in the Ink Road store!
To get some inspiration here are some examples created by our team.
I may have made this color challenge *extra* challenging by creating a Christmas layout, but I just couldn’t resist those brand new stamps! When I saw “son of a nutcracker” I laughed out loud and immediately thought of my runaway toddler trying to sneak a better peek at Santa! Luckily, some bright green and pink ink on a purple background with those fabulous fir real stamps tied the whole color scheme into my theme! I can’t wait to see what you create with this fabulous color challenge!
I absolutely love this colour combo and instantly thought of my navy embossing powder begging to be opened. I dressed up these pretty trees with pink, purple and green sequins to add a little touch of shine. Fir Real, you’ll cross those Christmas Cards off your list super fast with this perfect holiday stamp set!