Hello everyone! February is finally here and that means we are back with another color challenge. With valentine’s day approaching we want our color palette to be relevant but at the same time stay away from the traditional reds and pinks. So this month we are giving you a color palette inspired by valentine’s chocolates!
- Get inspired by the color palette of the current month’s challenge.
- Your project must be new (published between February 1st-February 28th) but you are welcome to participate in any other challenges with the same project.
- Of course it goes without saying that the submissions must be created by you.
- You can enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
- To be eligible to win make sure to add a link back to this challenge in your blog post.
- Submit your entry by leaving a link to your project in the comments below.
By participating in our color challenge you allow Ink Road to share the images of your beautiful creations on our social media channels.
One random winner will receive $30 gift card to spend on anything you want in the Ink Road store!
Now let’s take a look at some beautiful examples from our design team to help you get inspired.
I used color sheme to make this watercolor flower and floral details. The sentiment is from “Blended” stamp set.
I decided to use a cut file for this color challenge. I pulled out some ink colors I felt would work well, including a teal, magenta and some pinks. I used the starburst stamp from Magestic AF and color blocked each four heart section in a different color. It gave my layout an almost ombre effect. I added cream to my layout through the embellishments. And I am not even going to lie…I had a hard time fitting in brown on here! So I cheated and used gold instead. Ooops.