Hey everyone! Well, I am writing to you with the future in mind, but as you are reading this we are still under lockdown in the past.
Today’s card was made using the stamp set Eggstra.
This is how I made the card:
- Cut white cardstock at 4 by 5.25.
- Choose your favorite stencil ( I chose chicken wire, get it?)
- Take your favorite embossing paste and cover that stencil with thin layers to get the effect you enjoy.
- WASH YOUR STENCIL IMMEDIATELY!
- Stamp out the eggs on your favorite pattern paper. I chose to cut the lines out of the image.
- Find your favorite leaf style dies. I used a leaf die where I could trim the leaves off of it.
- Create a frame for the white card stock by cutting slightly more than it. I used blue to match my pattern paper.
- Stamp the sentiment on a matching piece of cardstock (I chose to match the leaves). Cut that down and then make a frame using another color (I just chose white).
- Slap all that good stuff on a card base and you are good to go! I used some liquid glue and some foam tape for the eggs!
I hope you are well and we are out enjoying warm weather! I can only hope for now!