Hi everyone! It is Ricky and I am on the blog to show this lovely card I made using Mari Party! Make sure you head over to my YouTube channel to watch all the details and the card making in action.
This card is full of Copic coloring! Oh, It just took 25 markers to complete it!
- Stamp out images in a Copic friendly ink such as Memento Black Tuxedo.
- Using a stencil ink blend clouds onto the card (this can be created using paper and scissors on a think card stock, then cutting out the cloud pattern and using it as a stencil)
- Pull out all your best Copic marker colors and color in the images.
- Take a spool of whatever thread you’d like to use for the balloon knots.
- Adhere the strips with double-sided adhesive.
- Place 3M foam tape or any dimensional you choose to adhere to the stamped images.
- Place pieces along the panel to fit.
- Glue panel onto black card stock to be used as a matte.
- Place that panel on a card base AND YOU’RE DONE!
And this beauty is a wrap!
Have a great week everyone and I will be back soon!
Various Copic Markers
Momento Black Tuxedo Ink
3M Foam Tape
DMC Gold Thread
MISTI Stamping Tool
Tumbled Glass Oxide Inks