My name is Thai, I’m Vietnamese but grew up and live now in Belgium near the European city center of Brussels. I’m a 38 y/o mom with a full time job, but I love to get crafty as soon as I’m outside the office.
I started to craft when my first daughter was born back in 2011. I started with sewing and knitting, but when my second daughter arrived in 2014, I realized how much time flies by and I need to keep our memories alive. I began with project life then I slowly transitioned to traditional scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting. (Love making my own mini-albums from A to Z!)
I just love pretty stuff and cute things!
- American & Freestyle & sometimes with a touch of Mixed Media
- I have a thing with gold and glitter,
- Kawaii is my middle name,
- I think watercolor is an amazing technique,
- I see flowers & leaves everywhere,
- Copics are my best friends,
- And I dream of a world full of pastel colors!
Playing with inks, stamps, stencils, textures, etc., is definitely what I like the most. (But still… less than my own family, of course… hihihi!)
I love to learn new techniques and then pass it on to others. So I hope I’ll be inspiring you guys in the coming months. Sharing is caring, that’s my mojo!
I love my craft room!
I have the chance to have a dedicated room where I can store all my mess, hum… I mean stuff.
The only bad point is that it’s under the roof. This means a lot of low storage (my back already hurts when I think about it) and not much wall space. Also, it is crazy hot there in the summer and icy cold in the winter. But it does have a huge rooftop window which gives me full light, and that’s perfect to shoot all my videos!
Some shelves on the wall hold my everyday tools, markers, inks, etc., and I also have multiple plastic boxes with drawers. These are super cheap and perfect to store my supplies. I can easily open the drawers to see exactly what’s inside. I love wire baskets too!
You can find more of Thai’s work on her social media below.
- Blog (in French & English): scrapandpaper.wordpress.com
- Blog Facebook: facebook.com/scrapandpaper
- Personal Facebook: facebook.com/profile.php?id=824480401
- Instagram: instagram.com/thai_nguyen_jueru
- YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCGiKy4v3vSlnapd4tuh-Eyw
Please give her a very warm welcome to the Ink Road family!