Hi everyone! It is Ricky back on the blog. Two blog entries in a row that start out with a mature warning. Good times for sure!
This week’s card was made at craft camp with my friend Melinda! About twice a year we get together in CA and go to Cindy’s Craft Camp in Willow Creek, CA. It was a good time and all the ladies enjoyed my card.
Here are some directions:
- Make a card base by cutting a piece of paper at 11 x 4.25. Score the card and fold it in half and set aside.
- Choose a piece of pattern paper of your liking and cut that down to 4 x 5.25.
- Then choose a piece of solid paper that can be used as a matte and cut down to the size of your choice. Then take a circle die and cut that out of the middle of the matte paper (saves paper).
- Choose a type of ribbon/string to be used on the card that matches the color palette.
- Use various colors of Copic markers to color in the cup. I used cool grays on the cup warm grays on the whipped topping.
- Take matching sprinkles that you may have and used as a topper for the whipped cream.
- Then construct your card.
- Mug Life – Ink Road Stamps
- Favorite pattern paper
- Neenah solar white Classic Crest 110lb.
- Cute sparkly sprinkles, beads or sequins.
- Art Glitter Glue