Tenia here with my first post as a DT member for The Ink Road Stamps….WOOT WOOT!! I am totes excited, guise(can’t ya tell??)!!! Here is my card using the Ink Road Stamp Set, This Stamp is Bananas………CHECK IT!!!!
This card is also interactive….CHECK IT!!!!!
Here are the directions on how to create this super FUN card!
- Create card from Michaels White Cardstock.
- Add splatter using Fireworks Craft Spray in Tangelo
- Adhere patterned paper onto card front, add embellishments.
- Stamp, heat emboss(using VersaFine Clair Summertime ink and Clear Embossing Powder), watercolor(with Marvy Uchida watercolor crayons) and cut out image.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink onto card.
- Add action wobble onto back of the image and adhere to card.
Thanks for stopping by, y’all and have a great day!!!! WERD!!