Hi everyone! Wow, today is April 7th and typing this for the future. The coronavirus has taken over our lives it seems. It was nice to make a card and relax a bit. I hope you all are safe and sound and washing those hands!
Today’s card is brought to you by one of the tallest women I have ever met and her name is RuPaul.
Please check out my video on how I made it! If you aren’t the watching type, please see below for my amazingly awesome steps for this fabulous card! Enjoy!
- Cut a piece of your favorite watercolor cardstock to 4 x 5.25.
- Cute a piece of black card stock to 4.25 by 5.5.
- Make a card base using your favorite card stock, I like to use the Neenah Solare White Classic Crest (longest name EVER). Cute that as a top folding card at 4.25 by 11 and then scored in the center.
- Use watercolors to make the design. I used pigment powders as watercolors. Brusho is the brand. I pulled colors of the rainbow and lightly sprinkled each color on the card and then sprayed it with water.
- Use a brush to move the colors in the direction you want them to be. Be sure to try and keep them in color order so that they do not turn brown.
- Once you have all the colors you want, it is time to stamp the most important part of the card! RuPaul and the sentiment from the set Okurrrrr! I used Versafine, because it is great for small sentiments that sometimes can get fudgey with other inks.
- Then take the “Bitch” die and cut that out in black card stock.
- Place foam tape behind it to pop it off the card.
- Then make it sparkly with your most favorite sparkles! I used some gems that I had in my stash.
I hope you have enjoyed this card! And I hope you are healthy and safe during these most precarious times! Peace and until next time.
Remember “DON’T TOUCH YOUR FACE”.
- Okurrrrr Stamp Set – The Ink Road Stamps
- Essential Cheeky Word Dies – The Ink Road Stamps
- Brusho powder pigments
- Versafine Ink