- First, I stamped out the large stamp from the set 6 times, with all the sub phrases. I used 6 different Catherine Pooler Ink colors to do this (Be Mine, Rockin’ Red, Peppermint Scrub, Flirty Fuchsia, Grape Crush, and Royal Treatment).
- Then I cut these into small strips.
CARD DESIGN 1
- For my first card, I cut apart the stamp title “The World Is” so I could stack them. Don’t worry, I can easily use it put together again as shown on the packaging.
- I stamped this towards the top of piece of 4″ wide x 5.25″ high white cardstock in black ink.
- Next, I added 5 phrases, 1 in each color stamped and adhered them down to the card front. Since I’m adding the second part of this phrase inside, I drew on three dots (ellipsis).
- To finish the card front, I added a strip of washi tape to the left side.
- I added “with you in it.” to the inside of the card to finish off the phrase.
- With foam adhesive, I mounted the card front to white cardstock.
CARD DESIGN 2
- The second card used a similar layout. I kept the “The World Is” phrase in my Misti and stamped this in black ink on two pieces of white cardstock.
- Next, I cut apart the “with you in it.” stamp so I could also stack them. Stamping this near the bottom of the card (approximately the same distance I left for the top).
- I then added three of the sentiment strips I had stamped. For card 1, I added the pink variation, and card 2 I added the purple variation.
- To finish off the front of the card, I added a strip of washi tape to the left edge of the card.
- Finally I foam mounted this to a card base.
CARD DESIGN 3
Side note, after I created this card and showed my husband, is when I realized the flowers on the two cards are different.
- To start this card design, I stamped the floral border image on the top part of the card with black ink. I flipped my paper and stamped it again on the bottom of the card.
- Next I stamped “The world is” stacked in the upper center of the card under the flower border. And “with you in it.” on the bottom portion of the card. Leaving enough space for 1 secondary sentiment strip.
- With foam tape, I mounted this to a A2 card base.
CARD DESIGN 4
Because I still had SEVERAL sentiment strips left, I decided to create a card with them adhered to the card front. I honestly could probably make 2 or 3 more of this style because of all the strips I have left over.
- With the extra sentiment strips I glued these to a 3.75″ wide x 5″ high card front.
- Then, I stamped the phrase “The World Is” on a piece of black cardstock with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it in white.
- I mounted the piece to a shimmery black paper and then popped it up on a black A2 card front.
- Inside I stamped “with you in it.” with black ink.
Thank you so much for joining me today. These cards didn’t take very long to create as I stamped out and cut the sub phrases at once. Then it was more about adhering the pieces and stamping the larger phrase to finish the cards up. I challenge you to find a simple card design that you can create in an assembly line fashion. And even though these are not the same card design, they all used the same elements! Happy creating!!
INK ROAD STAMP PRODUCTS USED
When shopping feel free to use my discount code LACEY10 for 10% off!