This card is coming out towards the end of April. I have hope that we are on the recovery from the COVID19 pandemic. I hope you are safe and your family made it through.
This sentiment on this card seems very appropriate for our times. I hope you find happiness and fun.
Here are the instructions on how to make this card:
- Cut yupo paper to 4 x 5.25.
- Cut a piece of black cardstock to frame the yupo paper.
- Pull out some alcohol inks that represent the ocean.
- Drop the alcohol ink on the yupo paper and design, remove and add to your heart’s content.
- Stamp your favorite mermaid from Shell Yeah.
- Using various Copic markers, color the mermaid.
- Stamp the sentiment on a piece of black card stock and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to fit behind the sentiment as a frame.
- Prop the mermaid and the sentiment on the card with foam tape and you are done.
- Added bonus: one could add some clear drops to represent air bubbles.
I hope you enjoyed this card and that you are staying safe.
Until next time,
Stamps used: Shell Yeah by The Ink Road Stamps