Hi everyone! It is Ricky on the blog today and I am throwing this blog entry all the way back to the late 80’s and early 90’s! Thank you for being a friend and it’s my birthday!
This card has a lot of pieces to it, but once it comes together looks amazing! Here are step by step instructions.
- Using a cover die, cut out on white paper.
- Back the cover die with your favorite pattern paper (you could also paper piece this in as well.)
- Stamp out the sentiment on green card stock and heat emboss until melted. Fussy cut the sentiment out.
- Cut out 16 small frames. 4 in green and the rest in white. Stack three white frames and then place the green frame on top. Glue all pieces together.
- Take out small squares from cutting out frames and stamp each Golden Girl on the frame.
- Using Block Party Alpha Outline, stamp out the hashtag, and the letters B(Blanche, R(Rose), D(Dorothy) and S(Sophia).
- Place the small square in frames and back with 3M foam tape.
- Glue letters to the appropriate Golden Girl.
- Pop sentiment and frames on 3M foam tape and place on card panel.
- Place card panel on a card base.
I hope you have enjoyed this card! Please remember to follow Ink Road Stamps on all the socials!