I want the fairytale, and by fairytale, I mean I would like to go to a restaurant and have tacos and not be afraid I am doing to die of Covid.
Anywho, this week’s card is made using Subway Art Lover, Movie Quotes, and the stamp set Spork. Let me know if you get the reference from the card 🙂 I hope you find it as hilarious as I did. I watched Dirty Dancing probably 1,000 times in the theatre. It was filmed about ten minutes from my house in Virginia so it was great to see some local stuff.
Here are the steps I used to make this card:
- Cute a piece of yupo paper at 4 by 5.25.
- Choose your favorite alcohol inks and just go to town on that yupo paper. Show it who is boss! You will know when it is time to stop, or will you?
- This step requires concentration. White heat emboss the subway stamp onto the yupo paper. BE CAREFUL, staying in one spot too long will melt your yupo paper. No one wants that.
- Cut a piece of black cardstock as a border to your liking.
- Then use the baby from Spork and white heat emboss it on black cardstock.
- Then white heat emboss the sentiment on black cardstock.
- Glue the black border to a card base cut at 4.25 by 5.5.
- Then place foam tape on the back of the yupo panel (use plenty because there may be some warping due to embossing.
- Glue the baby in the corner (where everyone insists baby shouldn’t be, and then glue the sentiment over the line it matches too.
- There you have it, a baby is in fact, in the corner.
I hope you have a great week and let’s hope we can go have tacos without thinking we are going to die soon.