Hi everyone, Ricky, here on the blog today. I am in week five of our lockdown here in Illinois. It appears we may be extended until the end of May. I have to be honest; I am well known as being an introvert, but I sure do miss the small interactions I had each day that I took for granted.
Today I am using the Spork stamp set for a simple card using a few supplies (my favorite kind).
When making simple cards such as this one, it is easy to mass-produce. This card took about 20 minutes to make, but if you had a production line, you could knock them out of the park.
Here are the steps I used to make this card:
- Cut card base at 11 x 5.5 and fold in half.
- Cut pattern paper of your choice to 4 x 5.25.
- Cut a frame for the pattern paper by leaving a slight edge.
- Stamp the spoon, the fork and the spork in any color you like. I just used some traditional colors here, but the sky is your limit!
- Stamp the sentiment from the same stamp set of your choice! I chose We Made This.
- Glue all paper pieces to the card base and pop up the utensils with foam tape.
- Then take a gorgeous picture of your card and share it over on all the social medias using #inkroadstamps.
I hope you all are coping with the our new world. It can be overwhelming, but keep creating and sharing your spirit!