Oh man……this was a super duper deeeeeeduper card to create!!! I had mad fun with this one!! Here are the directions on how to I created this card…..CHECK IT!!!
- Create card from Michael’s white cardstock.
- Stamp image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko) onto card.
- Color image with various Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.
- Add splatter using Fireworks Craft Spray(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko) onto card and add washi(Queen and Co), sequins and Sticker Stitches(SRM).
- Stamp “You’re” onto card using VersaFine Clair black ink onto front of card.
- Stamp “Lovely” onto a piece of scrap paper using Catherine Pooler ink and cut out.
- Adhere “lovely” onto card front.
Thanks for stopping by, y’all!!